Start a new topic

Smadav 2021 will be a new antivirus with new system

There’s one antivirus most folks are not using, and probably should. It’s called SmadAV AntiVirus, and it is not designed to be the core protection of your Windows PC, but a secondary for when all else fails. I was introduced to SmadAV years ago by my former web design teacher. This was due to an infection that took hold of my laptop, an infection that came from the school’s computers. It didn’t take long for several persons in the class to fall victim to this infection. Smadav 2020 | Smadav 2021 |

For More Information: 

What’s the name of the infection? Can’t say, but I do know it affected several folders. These folders had important work situated inside, so imagine the fury when we found out the folders were unusable.

The first order of the day was to try and fix the issue with our free anti-virus programs, and guess what? None of them managed to get the job done. This was when our teacher introduced us to SmadAV, and right out of the block, this little thing began to work wonders.

Not only is it good at trapping and killing some weird malware, but it is also useful for scanning USB thumb drives. In fact, this might be considered as one of SmadAV’s main strong points. It can be used for offline scans. Chevrolet 2020 | Smadav 2021 | Brother MFC 7860dw Driver Download |

Login to post a comment