Start a new topic

Setup Roku Account | Creating a US Roku.Com/Link Account | URL www.Roku.Com/Link

In the US, Important thing about that Roku account is the main part of to activate & stream Roku channels on your Roku TV. Without Roku.com/link account, you would not be able to activate your Roku streaming device & can’t buy/add anything for your entertainment on Roku platform.

What is a detail is asked during Roku account creation?

Well, fill the all basic details about your name, email address, phone number, your residential address, city, states, country, pin code etc. You will also enter a payment method, (Credit Card & PayPal), so you can choose only one use at the time. Now, you have decided to buy or rent a movie or live TV shows or gets a subscription of a channel.

Steps to Create Roku.Com/Link Account

•       Turn "ON" your Roku device
  •       Create a connection between Roku device & internet (Wired/Wireless)
  •       Configure the setting/preference, your Roku device activated
  •       During the Roku activation, your device link your existing Roku account
  •       If don't have Roku account, then create a new Roku account first.

But, In case don't have create & setup your Roku account, then go to roku.com/link & get the step by step unique information to setup your Roku account within 2 minutes. 

Other related information:

roku link code

activate roku device

1 Comment

Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!

pubg apk

Login to post a comment