Start a new topic

How much does the Teacher Recomendation influence your placmement in High school?

In the event that the main necessity is getting a 93% or above, and you have met that prerequisite, at that point you can't, except if class size is an issue, be retained from taking the course.

For the situation that you cheat or are being deceptive in some way, at that point that would influence getting into the class. Be that as it may university assignment help, I question that is the situation in that you are attempting to get into a distinctions program.  

Along these lines, don't stress over it to an extreme. Pursue the course, converse with the advisors at the school about ensuring you get into the class, and disclose to them your devotion, etc.

1 Comment

In the event, the primary interest is approaching 93% or above, and it has been met before, at that point you cannot, unless class size is an issue, delay taking the job. For a situation that cheats or you are cheating in some ways, at that point you will have to get into the class. The question of that is a situation in which you are trying to get into a rating system. Along these lines, do not worry about a minute. Monitor the course, talk with the counselors at school about making sure you are in the class, be clear about your confidence, etc. I have heard about https://copycrafter.net/blog/how-to-write-a-case-study-assignment/ the previous week. You can get good grades and that is a good thing that the schools consider you because of your name. I guess it is one of the greatest benefits.

Login or Signup to post a comment