Multiple occurrences may have led to mistakes in system files. An incomplete installation, an incomplete uninstallation, incorrect application or hardware deletion. It can also be triggered if your computer is retrieved from an assault on a virus or adware/spyware or inappropriate computer shutdown. All of the above active ingredients can lead to the deletion or corruption of Windows registry entries. This corrupted registry will result in missing and incorrectly connected data and files required for the application to function properly for resolving Quickbooks error code 6130.
Instructions to Fix Quickbooks Error Code 6130:
There is a method to solve the Quickbooks error code 6130:
Advanced Computer User Solution (manual restore):
1) Start your computer and log on as an administrator.
2) Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
3) In the new window, select "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option and then click Next.
4) Select the most recent system restore point from the "On this list, click a restore point" list, and then click Next.
5) Click Next on the confirmation window.
6) Restarts the computer when the restoration is finished.