Start a new topic

Bonuses and rewards for high level players!

Gamegos should institute bonuses and rewards to high level players! This would encourage these high performance player to remain with Gamegos!  I have many members in my group who no longer feel challenged by the game. These specific players have completed the chic list and won the fashcup more than once! I think that it is essential to institute bonuses or reward which will continue to challenge these players so that do not begin to loose interest in fashland. Thank you

This is going to be amazing music platfrom , we are going to mention some of good apps . 

you must checkout - Saavn app and pandora premium

The bonus challenge is available to Indian players at the Esports tab on the main screen. From here the players can register for the bonus tournament. The point to be noted is that this is a weekly challenge, which goes live on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 12 pm to 6 pm IST. The only prerequisite for this challenge is that the players need to be above level 20 and should be between Bronze V and Conqueror rank.

Download the amazing mod apk for free and enjoy the benefits of premium totally free of cost

Netflix apk

Spotify apk

The first thing to know is that this isn’t technically a free challenge. Each player will have to pay around 10 UC, 20 UC, and 30 UC, to access three different modes – Novice, Adept, and Expert respectively, based on a player’s skill. But, in order to make it easier for players to access this challenge, even when running short on UC, the game registration will let players finish a Novice guide first. Completing this, will give players a bonus 100 battle coins and one voucher to register for the Novice round. shareit vidmate

Hi,

First of all thank you for sharing such a nice post on your blog keep it up and share more.

Read moreClick HereVisit Here

Would love to play the game and score high at gamegoes. Really Happy to be a part of gamesgos! I am a content writer at WhatsApp Group Links where I share amazing groups.

i would like to share with you one of the most good app Saavn pro pandora apk 

Hi I'm Recently Share Sports Players Whatsapp Group Link

Thanks For Share

group link whatsapp

its good to see that palting game and rewards. awesome there is one app there you can download videos from any site. ou can download movie and music both. you can convert youtube video to audio. Vidmate Apk

happymod ios

happymod download

happymod descargar

download this app and enjoy using it.

Nice Article

group link whatsapp

Nice Post and nice Websites You will get in touch.mcdfoodforthoughts and tellasda.

thanks for the post, it is very useful .

to share information use <a href="https://gbmod.net/latest-fmwhatsapp-apk/">Fmwa apk</a> for good results...

I also want bonuses and rewards. I have already Downloaded Yowhatsapp apk. Now tell me further What to do?

Login to post a comment