Start a new topic

Cafeland on android-catering

Catering order is not counting food items and wont let me fill order. Out of the 3 to cook, last one Calls for 4k items , i cooked 12k and it still wont count the order to be finished. Running out of time on order, please help.

3 people have this question

If you need something to get done fast, I personally know exactly where to buy a dissertation conclusion chapter. However, I need some time to recollect places where catering can be performed fast.

For someone better than me, I haven’t bought anything, where is the customer service? They have to replace everything, if customer service is like family physicians Tulsa that and I have more problems, I will delete the game

Been playing for about a couple of weeks now and so far it's honestly a great time killer when I need a break from dissertation chapter hypothesis writing, and that is coming from someone who gets bored real fast. 

This is free for all...I found the best solution from here...You done really good job guys...thank you iOSEmus APK Download

I am a dissertation writer and work with a renowned writing company named dissertation writing services. I offer my writing company' s services that if anyone student is worried about dissertation writing, then try our Ph.D writers for getting high grades.

d

I am using iPhone, now not android. But same trouble! Hope they fix this quickly and give us some type of credit. It is irritating ! Takes a lot of time to gather gadgets ordered and then cannot fill truck!

dissertation writing services uk

Login or Signup to post a comment