Start a new topic
Answered

White Screen?

hello, i'm daily player of fashland. i really like this fashion game.

but i have trouble today when i will play it.

it won't play. just appeared white screen.

FB said i should install facebook games arcade app, but it still won't play.

i though i can't play all my games on fb but i can play another games.

i just can't play fashland. its not my network problem.

yesterday i played it and it was okay like always.

hope i can get reply from you.

i really hope that i can play it again :(

Best Answer
This is usually caused by a problem on the player end.

• Make sure you have the most recent version of your browser and Flash Player (you might also try uninstalling and reinstalling them).
  • Clear cache, browser history, and cookies. For information on how to do this, click here.
  • Close all uploads, downloads or programs other than the ones used to play the game.
  • Make sure no one is using your internet connection to download or stream content. If you suspect someone is using your internet without your permission, change your wireless password.
  • Check/refresh your internet connection (unplug and plug back in your internet router to reset the connection).
  • Try playing the game with a different browser, such as Chrome, Mozilla, or Internet Explorer.
  • Try to connect to the game from another computer.

If you have tried all of these steps and you are still unable to play the game, please submit a ticket.

Answer
This is usually caused by a problem on the player end.

• Make sure you have the most recent version of your browser and Flash Player (you might also try uninstalling and reinstalling them).
  • Clear cache, browser history, and cookies. For information on how to do this, click here.
  • Close all uploads, downloads or programs other than the ones used to play the game.
  • Make sure no one is using your internet connection to download or stream content. If you suspect someone is using your internet without your permission, change your wireless password.
  • Check/refresh your internet connection (unplug and plug back in your internet router to reset the connection).
  • Try playing the game with a different browser, such as Chrome, Mozilla, or Internet Explorer.
  • Try to connect to the game from another computer.

If you have tried all of these steps and you are still unable to play the game, please submit a ticket.

i am also facing the same problem from last few days.... :(

Login or Signup to post a comment