Start a new topic
Answered

Recover Lost Diamonds?

Hi, is there a possibility to bring back my  7 diamonds because i accidentally used this on the quest! pls. i badly need that diamond :( i hope there is a possibility to bring it back to me

Best Answer
Hi Armie, to be fair the developers usually don't refund accidentally spent Diamonds since there's no way to "undo" quest progress. But you can try submitting a ticket to see if they are willing to help. That can be done by clicking Contact Us below the game.

Would you please add a dialogue box asking me if I am sure that I want to spend diamonds instead of doing the task in a quest (as when we buy clothes)? It has happened to me several times that I hit the wrong botton and lost diamonds. I want to decide for myself what to spend my diamonds on and its not fair that its so easy to loose diamonds for simple tasks.

Answer
Hi Armie, to be fair the developers usually don't refund accidentally spent Diamonds since there's no way to "undo" quest progress. But you can try submitting a ticket to see if they are willing to help. That can be done by clicking Contact Us below the game.

Login or Signup to post a comment