Start a new topic
Answered

Fashion Slot

Hi, I spend over 150 keys on fashion slot but i only got only two items :( im disappointed. how many keys do i need to spend to get all the items? 

Best Answer

150 isn't too bad for 1/2  the slots, here's what the fashland wiki says about the odds of getting a prize:

"Thus, 300 Coins and 3 XP are the most probable outcomes. 10 Keys and 10,000 Coins are very difficult to get. The probablity of getting a gift is in the middle range. According to chance, the amount of Keys you need to spend to win all 5 items could be as low as 100 or as high as 2,000."

Obviously 2000 is a really bad shake, but the highest potential amount of keys you should use considering probability.  I'd say if you only got half the items within that time span it would be reasonable to assume at least double that many keys for the whole outfit (since the 5th comes from winning the 4th.) But it could take significantly more or significantly less for that matter. Good luck!

Answer

150 isn't too bad for 1/2  the slots, here's what the fashland wiki says about the odds of getting a prize:

"Thus, 300 Coins and 3 XP are the most probable outcomes. 10 Keys and 10,000 Coins are very difficult to get. The probablity of getting a gift is in the middle range. According to chance, the amount of Keys you need to spend to win all 5 items could be as low as 100 or as high as 2,000."

Obviously 2000 is a really bad shake, but the highest potential amount of keys you should use considering probability.  I'd say if you only got half the items within that time span it would be reasonable to assume at least double that many keys for the whole outfit (since the 5th comes from winning the 4th.) But it could take significantly more or significantly less for that matter. Good luck!

1 person likes this

Hello, I have one question I spend over 250 keys on fashion slot but i only got only tree items :(, why,  im really disappointed, because other player get it for less keys . how many keys do i need to spend to get all the items?. 

Login or Signup to post a comment