Start a new topic
Answered

How Much Time Before Products Get Dirty?

I saw the question posed elsewhere but no way to respond. It would be nice if the product expiration time were longer than 4 hr. I know it sounds a lot is being asked but there are times when its difficult to get back to delivery or at least have another way of cleaning them up that doesn't involve asking a neighbor or spending diamonds.

Best Answer
Hi Topaz,

All products have different expiration times, actually, but they all have at least a 15-minute expiration time. After 15 minutes, 1 hour products expire in 1 hour, 12 hour products expire in 12 hours, and 1 day products expire in 1 day, and so forth.

So, the only products that have a 4-hour expiration time are 4-hour products.

I hope this clarifies, and if you don't mind, I will move this topic to "Help Q&A."

Thanks!

Answer
Hi Topaz,

All products have different expiration times, actually, but they all have at least a 15-minute expiration time. After 15 minutes, 1 hour products expire in 1 hour, 12 hour products expire in 12 hours, and 1 day products expire in 1 day, and so forth.

So, the only products that have a 4-hour expiration time are 4-hour products.

I hope this clarifies, and if you don't mind, I will move this topic to "Help Q&A."

Thanks!

Thanks for explaining this. Now I can plan deliveries better.

Login or Signup to post a comment